Monday, October 18, 2010

Look at what Addison can do!

He's been walking more than crawling today. I think we may have turned a corner in his progress. He's been taking steps for a few weeks now but now he's actually walking to and from things and across rooms and down hallways. :) He's made me so proud lately!


Riley is also taking 2-3 steps at a time. He is so proud of himself when he stands up and takes a few steps and then he gets so frustrated when he falls. I have no doubt though, that as soon as Addison is running away from him, that Riley will have no choice but to start to walk so that he can keep up with his brother.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I am so glad and happy for you to see how much progress the boys are making.

Cindy Franciosa said...

OMG, Look at how proud he looks!!! Mamma, you are gonna be in trrrrouuble when they are both chasing circles around you! LOL!