The boys keep asking about Christmas. And Addison's new thing is "I being good boy, Mommy" and he keeps asking to get a new tree. This is the first year they really understood Christmas and it was awesome to see them excited to see Santa, pick out ornaments at the Christmas tree farm, and help decorate the house. In our township, the local fire company spends 4 nights driving through all of the developments with Santa on top of the firetruck. They come through with a police escort and full lights and sirens. And the firefighters had out candy canes to kids. It's really pretty cool and I don't think there is a better combination than fire trucks and Santa for 3 year old boys. They talked about it to everyone who would listen for days!
We were very busy for a few days visiting family. And I think we've been paying the price ever since. We've been passing around germs since the week before Christmas. The twins missed their preschool Christmas party and missed their first day back after their break. Fevers, vomiting, sinus and ear infections. You name it, we've been dealing with it. But, the twins aren't hooked up to the nebulizer non-stop and aside from sleeping extra, we've been able to deal with all of the germs without continuous doctors appointments and no hospital trips.
Here's some pictures. I apologize that they're out of order but my keyboard is not working correctly and thanks to curious 3 year olds, I'm missing 13 keys and I'm not able to click and drag the pictures in order.
The boys with their Christmas gifts




No comments:
Post a Comment