Hard to believe that the baby is 8 months old already! He's doing so great with his physical therapy. She comes every other week and after this quarter, we'll likely go to once a month. Terran rolls all over the floor and is so, so close to sitting up. He has just started to kind of push himself with his feet and scoot along the floor. He doesn't get far but he is starting to get around. He's a whole 15lbs.8oz.! He's got rolls after rolls and big chubby baby cheeks! And he eats baby food. a lot. The twins weren't able to eat food until well after a year and Terran will eat half of a jar at a time.
Twins are doing well. Riley is starting to talk in sentences. It's usually word for word what Addison says but I'll happily take it! Our next big goal is going to be potty training. That is a huge goal. I dream of the day when I only have one in diapers. The money I'd save will help offset their preschool tuition for next year...when they have to be potty trained to go to the next class. Our tuition is a manageable $45/month for both. Next year, it will go to $150-160/month. It's normally $90/month but they give a sibling discount (thank goodness!)
Which brings me to...mama's goin back to work! Yep, at the grocery store. in the deli. Not the most glamorous job and I'm only going back very part time, but, every little bit helps. And, dare I say that after sitting home since last May, I'm kind of excited to be an adult and talk to other adults, even if it's only 15 hours a week.
And, with that, I'm heading to bed after uploading a few adorable pictures. Before I know it, it'll be 5am and time to start all over again. And tomorrow brings a day of keyboard shopping because it's also the first night of Leah's piano lessons!
Me and my snuggle bunny :) 

Addison and Riley playing at the Hands on House museum in Lancaster
(Addison in the one in front)

No comments:
Post a Comment