For the 4th year in a row, my family formed a team for the March of Dimes March for Babies. We're back with a new team name. We're now Team Shining Stars. Having 4 preemies, it only seemed fitting to incorporate all of them into the team name. Skylar, Terran, Addison, and Riley were all born between 25 and 32 weeks gestation. Terran was often referred to as a Shining Star in the NICU.
So, while we're late to the game this year, I'm confident that with the help of my wonderful friends and family, that I'll be able to reach my goal of $1,000 for our team. If you're local and would like to walk with us, we'd love to have your support. If you're unable to join our team, I ask that you please consider making a donation to support Team Shining Stars. You can click on the banner to the right and find out more information on walking with or sponsoring our team. No donation is too small and every dollar is appreciated. The March of Dimes funded research that saved my boys lives and I will be forever grateful for their commitment to helping babies that are born too soon.
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment