Tuesday, May 1, 2012

5 days until March for Babies


Team Shining Stars will be walking again in the March for Babies on May 6th. This is my 4th year walking and this year, I have one more preemie to walk for. I have had the full range of preemie babies and no matter how long or short their stay in the NICU, they all had their unique medical issues. The March of Dimes has done so much to benefit babies that are born early. Walking in the March for Babies is one of the few things I can do to give back and say thank you for giving my boys the best possible start to their lives. I'm still more than $150 from reaching my personal goal and My team is over $500 short of reaching the total goal. There's just a week left so I'm asking you to please consider making a donation. No donation is too small. If you're not able to donate, please consider joining my team and raising some money.
Here are pictures of all 4 of my preemies on the day they were born. This is Team Shining Stars:



Skylar, born at 32w3d in 2001


Addison and Riley, born at 25w4d, in 2008

Terran, born at 28w in 2011

If you're able to donate, you can click the purple March for Babies box in the upper right side of the blog or you can click on this direct link.

Thank you for helping us help babies!


No comments: