Thursday, October 9, 2008

Busy day today



Another day full of running around. After I dropped Leah off at preschool, I headed over to the midwives office to weigh the babies. Addison weighs 5lbs. 2oz. and Riley weighs 4lbs. 3oz. They're still not gaining as much as they should but they're going steady and I think it's perfect for m tiny little guys.

We had another appointment with Dr. Klombers. Riley's eyes are looking better. Both eyes have started to regress and he said that if he had to guess, the chance of Riley needing laser surgery were about 1%. He wants to see Riley again in 3 weeks and he expects that to be the last or second to last appointment for him. Addison's left eye is still getting better but his right eye has stayed the same since 2 weeks ago. He wants to see Addison back in in 1 week. He didn't seem overly concerned but he wants to stay on top of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so nice seeing the updated pictures of them.

Dr. K is so great. The boys are in the best hands with him. Hopefully things will continue to improve with their eyes. It sounds like one is stuck a little but hopefully something will change before he goes back.

I've been hanging out at the hospital a lot lately. I don't get to the NICU but I keep wondering which nurses you had in L&D.

~ Erin

I can't sign in with my username because I once again...forgot my password.