Mr. Addison Ryker Macomber will be joining us at home tomorrow afternoon, and per the head neonatologist Riley may be joining us as soon as Monday; however, he will certainly be home by the weekend of the 13th!
We'll know for sure this Sunday. Thank you everyone for everything. It looks like we're all but there!
There is so much to do tomorrow, and I will be working from home on top of that, so I best get to sleep.
Ian
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I'm so happy for you guys!!! I've been following your story from the babyfit group since the beginning! DH and I love looking at your updates everyday and the boys look great!
Each day I've read your posts for the past week or two, I have been SO AMAZED by how awesome your boys are doing!!!!! After our own experience, it just BLOWS MY MIND that they're already off oxygen, off their feeding tubes (it is SUCH A BLESSING that you won't have to deal with that!!), and they're already going to be discharged, and they're only around 4 lbs!! I'm so excited for you guys, and my eyes are tearing up even now at the thought of you bringing one of your little dollies (is it ok to call a boy that??) home for good! GOD IS FAITHFUL! GOD IS GRACIOUS! GOD IS SO GOOD! GOD HAS HEARD THE PRAYERS OF SO MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR YOUR FAMILY! GOD HAS HIS HANDS ON THESE PRECIOUS BOYS, AND HE HAS A SPECIAL PURPOSE FOR THEIR LIVES!!!!!
Congratulations, and we'll still be praying and watching for updates!
Blessings,
Katie
I'm so happy for you guys! Have a wonderful weekend with Addison, if you need anything call me, glad to run errands or deliver food or something :)
I am so happy for your family. I cannot imagine the joy you must be feeling!
I hope his home coming today is smooth and easy and I hope Riley joins you all soon!
God is so-o-o-o-o good! Praise the Lord. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! Savor every moment; they grow so fast.
Yay! That is such wonderful news!
I've been reading since the boys were born, found you on MDC. I'm (ok, so *we* - my DP has been keeping up on the boys too) are so glad that Addison is finally getting to come home to be with all the time! Enjoy this special one-on-time, you deserve it!
Can't wait for the homecomming and reunite posts when you have both of your gorgeous boys together at last, right where they belong!!
This is the BEST news I have heard today!!! God is soooo good! I cannot wait to see the homecoming pics!
Riley and Addison have been absolutely amazing and I know this road has not been easy, but SOON they will be home forever!
Post a Comment