I'm sure the people at Babies R Us are sick of seeing me. I bought the Kolcraft Contours Options Tandem Stroller http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2646209 (walmart has it for $159) It's a HUGE stroller but BOTH Chicco Keyfit 30 carseats fit!! You have to purchase a second infant seat attachment but I was able to find one at babyage.com for about $20. On a side note, I did talk to someone at Chicco who said they were developing a double stroller for the infant seats but it wouldn't be out for sometime. It's a tight fit but they sit on the bars and the strap keeps thm nice and snug. The stroller was easy to put together except for the screws for the handlebar that I had to have Ian screw in. It even matches the carseats. lol. I called Ian down to inspect it and he approves so tomorrow we'll test it out when we go to Skylar's football game in the morning. We haven't all been to a game or scrimmage and I'm so excited (as is Skylar) to be able to support him as a family. I'll be sure to take pictures of the stroller tomorrow.
It feels so nice to not have to worry about this anymore!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cool stroller! :)
Post a Comment