I'm on the mend but now Ian has come down with what we believe to be the same thing I have. I'm staying away from the nicu for one more day just to be sure that I'm not running a fever and until my lab results come back tomorrow.
Addison has resumed feedings! He's now getting 2ml of breastmilk and so far he's tolerating them well. He had an x-ray this morning to check his lungs and stomach but again, only the doctor can give the results and she was busy. We went back to our favorite saying, no news is good news. Addison's iv is still in place which is amazing considering the nicu nurses said they usually need to be changed every 1-2 days.
Riley is also tolerating his feeds. He's still under the bili lights and should be out from them tomorrow. He has spent a lot of time resting. His iv is also still in place. His stomach is still a little bit distended but he's going to the bathroom just fine and not showing any problems.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lindsey, the boys are looking great. Have they gained any weight?
Jenn
They are so cute! I'm so happy that things are still moving in a good direction with them. I'm glad you are better. I bet you miss those little guys!
Post a Comment