Tuesday, June 24, 2008

1 week old



Not much to update this evening. Both of the boys are tolerating their feedings well. They're both pooping and peeing a ton.

Riley seems to like his isolette better than the saran wrap bed. He got his own little blanket that was knitted by some volunteers. He's got a killer grip. I just sat there and held his little hands for a good 5 minutes.

Addison doesn't seem to like being touched very much. I can hold his hand but he gets irritated and pulls away.

Riley is the one with the green blanket.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi - I'm in you DDC on Mothering. I can't believe how much they've grown since the first pictures! We're praying for your family.

Radhanuga said...

Look at these sweet little babies!

They are growing nicely, sending constant love and prayers their way.

Unknown said...

God Bless these precious tiny little sweethearts!

Just A Midwife said...

Sometimes not much news is good news! A week, and no major setbacks...that's a triumph. And I saw the boys in the paper this morning!

Donna said...

Lindsey - great pictures of the boys! Gives you real perspective as to how tiny they really are. I'm so glad to hear that they are doing well and that you're able to spend time with them. We are all thinking of you and sending love your way.

Thanks for blogging so we can keep up with them!

Love,
Aunt Donna