Friday, June 20, 2008

No news is good news



So, we've been waiting all day for the results from the brain and renal scans. Ian called tonight before heading out to dinner with a buddy and I talked to the nurse. Apparently, the nurses can't give out the results. Only the doctor or the nurse practitioner can give results. They did tell us that if there's something majorly wrong that we would have been notified right away. Well have to wait until we go tomorrow to talk to one of them. So, I guess we'll just keep with the old saying, no news is good news.
Addison is tolerating the cpap well and maintaining his gas levels. He doesn't like to have his diaper changed though and usually needs a little extra oxygen until he settles back down.
Riley is peeing a lot which is GREAT news! Otherwise, he's active and just kind of going down this smoothly paved path.
I can't wait to go see them tomorrow morning. It feels very weird to be home from the hospital, not be pregnant, and not have my boys.

I added some pics that I took of the boys this morning. They already look better than the day they were born.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Thank you for keeping this blog so we can all keep tabs on you and your little sweeties. They are just so tiny girl and so absolutely gorgeous. :)

Make sure you remember to take care of yourself as well and I will keep you guys in my thoughts.

Hang in there!

Hugz,
Jo aka MomOfHeathens

Unknown said...

Lindsey & Ian - The boys are looking better - I can almost see some meat on those little bones. You and they have a lot going for you and a whole lot of love being sent your way! Thanks for keeping us up to date and Lindsey - enjoy the truffles!

Love,
Martha

Anonymous said...

Lindsay, thanks for keeping us updated here. It sounds like everything is going really well! I can tell the boys are getting great care and you are being an amazing mama! I'm keeping those little guys and you in my thoughts every day. Hang in there!

peace,
Laura (aka elsie)