Things at home have been insane. Skylar's back at school and Leah misses her play buddy. I've been getting very little sleep and having a never ending list of things to do at home.
So, things have been going well with the boys. Riley has hit 3lbs. and Addison is about a half ounce away from 4lbs.
Last night Addison nursed for 35 minutes. He was a hungry little boy and he fell asleep at the breast so we didn't give him any additional food. He stayed asleep until his next feeding so he must have filled his tummy.
Riley is still working on nursing. He gets tired easily and I tend to give him a bottle sooner because I would rather have him take a bottle than get a tube feeding. He's been taking bottles wonderfully. Addison has taken most of his bottles.
No changes in their meds and they're still in isolettes.
They had their eye exams this morning. I have to talk to the doctor for the more detailed results but there were some changes and the doctor wants to follow up in 1 week.
My mom and I took the cpr class so now everyone who might have a chance at babysitting the babies, has taken the class.
Pictures to follow as soon as I stop getting an upload error.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment