I've caught a cold so I only went in to the nicu for a few minutes. Long enough to drop off milk, take pictures, and say hello to the boys. They're so close to coming home and the last thing I want is for them to get sick.
They've both been taking their bottles. Addison has had a little more trouble than Riley and tends to have events while eating. He likes to gulp and then he gets air trapped which causes him to de-sat.
So, Addison weighs 4lbs. 2oz. and Riley weighs 3lbs. 4.5oz.
I'm planning on getting a half decent nights rest tonight and hopefully I'll feel better in the morning. I haven't slept more than 4 hours a night in over a week and I'm sure that contributed to me getting sick.
2 comments:
Hope you're feeling better today. You need your strength and your health to keep up with everything these days. The babies' progress is nothing short of amazing and they are so adorable! Just perfect!
Keep up the fine work!
SO SO SO awesome, Lindsey! Dare I say little Addison even looks a wee bit - chubby!??! YAHOO!! What a couple of absolute and total dolls. I'm so thrilled to hear such a wonderful update :)
Post a Comment