Thursday, July 10, 2008

good morning so far

Ian and I had to go visit the boys early this morning since I have to be here from 11-3 to wait for our new washer to be delivered!
Addison is still doing great with his feedings. He is now up to 16cc, every 4 hours. Get this, he was weighed this morning and is now up to 1lb. 9.4oz!!! He also got his first bath yesterday. There have been no lasting problems from when he pulled out his vent tube. His oxygen level continues to stay in the mid 20's and his breaths per minute have been turned down.
Riley is still getting 1cc and tolerating it. He has not been weighed since the other week. He's still getting antibiotics and we are waiting to hear if his culture from this morning is still positive for infection. He's still getting 50bpm and his oxygen levels go between upper 20's and low 30's.
In my rush to get out of the house and get the kids delivered to their various destinations this morning, I forgot to take my camera. I have to take Skylar out to go pick out some stuff for his party and I'm hoping to have enough time to swing over there again. We didn't get much time there this morning and I feel guilty only spending 15-20 minutes with each boy.

No comments: