Not too many changes today. Riley is still holding onto that 1lb. He's 1lb. 15.6oz. today. Maybe tomorrow he'll have no choice but to hit the 2lb. mark :)
Addison has started to smile and he smiles A LOT. I held him for 2 hours tonight and he kept smiling. It was so sweet.
Addison is still having very few episodes. He had two today and one was self resolved. He is doing a lot of shallow breathing. Riley is having a few more episodes than before. The nurse did tell me that I shouldn't be surprised if they get caffeine sometime in the next few weeks.
I got to hold them together again tonight. Riley LOVED it. He barely even opened his eyes the entire time I had him. Addison did really well and only went below 90% saturation once. He started to squirm around a lot and it had been 2 hours so I decided to put them to bed for the night.
P.S. - Addison is wearing the darker hat
1 comment:
My name is Debbie. I just wanted you to know that I have been reading your blog daily since coming across your name on (I think) Angie's blog. Maybe you made a comment on it or something and I found your story. I just wanted you to know that someone out here reads your words and prays for you, your family, and your gorgeous, tiny babies.
Debbie
Annapolis, MD
Post a Comment