I didn't get home until almost 10:00 last night and by the time I finished pumping, I couldn't keep my eyes open so I didn't get a chance update.
Nothing has changed as far as their oxygen settings and feedings go. Addison's body temp. was really warm all day yesterday so they turned off the assisted heat from the isolette and he is now 100% in control of regulating his temperature and so far he's been doing great. He, as of yesterday was at 2lbs. 9.7oz.
RILEY HAS HIT 2 POUNDS! Yesterday he was 2lbs. 1oz.
I got to get Riley out first last night so I spent a little more time holding him before Addison came out. They are both getting so big and doing so many great things. Last night, while they were being fed, they were both making sucking motions and actually smacking their lips. The nurse said that is a really good sign that they should be ready for oral feedings soon. They would have been 33 weeks gestation today so hopefully this weekend I'll start to introduce them to the breast and bottle.
I'll have another post tonight after I get back from visiting with them :)
1 comment:
Incredible news!
Post a Comment