And it wasn't because he pulled out his tube! I called this morning to see if they were tolerating their new 26 calorie fortifier (which they both are!) and while I was on hold for the nurse to pick up, the doctor picked up. My heart sank because I thought something was wrong and instead he tells me that he decided to extubate Addison and put him on cpap!!! He said he's doing wonderfully and his blood gas was excellent.
That was the perfect start to my day!
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww, that's great news! They're doing so good :D
I started crying today reading this, tears of joy, they look so amazing - when I stop in to peep the are so tiny and looking at these pics you kind of forget that. You are amazing Linds. Here if you need me...
Kudos!
Post a Comment